[gnome-love] bugzilla accounts and emails

Hi all,

I want to report a bug on bugzilla but my accounts are bothering me. (I know, this sounds stupid...)

I have one account I've been using for a while, but I'm trying to phase out the email it was registered with. I can change the email address, but the account login is still the original email. Is there any way to change this?

I also have another account that was created by bugbuddy (I did not recall my first account's info at the time)... but this account uses the email I would like to use, and its existence prevents me from setting that as the email on my original account.

So, I'd be really happy if I could delete the second and change logon and email of the first. Is this possible or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Sorry for such an odd question.... ^.^  Thanks.

Steve