Re: [gnome-love] New GnomeGoal

On Sat, 05 May 2007 21:00:24 +0200, David Farning <david farning gmail com> wrote:

Just wanted to let you know that I added a new Gnome Goal, DistCheck[1].

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/DistCheck

I, too, tend to forget things while my thoughts are already halfway on my next task.

I will be learning with you;)

A few pointers to some (brief) general information about the tools involved
(automake,autoconf etc.) would be helpful since Gnome Goals are also slated
for new contributors. On the other hand there is still work to do on older
Gnome Goals with excellent task description.

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach googlemail com