Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild and libnotify

Guenther wrote:

On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 14:35 +0100, Frederic Peters wrote:

seahorse has a dependency on libnotify in its jhbuild module definition,
but is not part of any official GNOME suite. (and libnotify can be
disabled with --disable-libnotify).

Seahorse is part of the Desktop suite. It has been accepted for
inclusion during the 2.17 cycle.

Oops, sorry I had forgotten about that.  Anyway it doesn't have a hard
dependency on libnotify, so this is perfectly ok.

And I am all with Christian to propose libnotify for inclusion in
2.20.

        Frederic