[gnome-love] File associations & previewing in GNOME 2.14.

Hi,

I am using GNOME 2.14 in Fedora Core 5. Now I am able to right-click a
file and associate its type with an application. But how do I remove
an associated application? How do I specify that the application
should start in a terminal window. Say I have associated mpg321 with
my songs, then I need it to start in a terminal window otherwise I can
not close the application mid-way through a song.

Secondly, I have noticed on my friend's Ubuntu system running Dapper,
that it is possible to preview sound files in GNOME 2.14. Well how do
I do that in Fedora? I have ticked the checkbox in the file management
utility under the preview tab. I thought mpg321 is need so I have that
installed too, and a symlink made to mpg321 in the name of mog123.

Any help would be appreciated...

Bye,
Debarshi