[gnome-love] jhbuild GNOME crashing just after logging in.

Hi,

I'm trying to build gnome-2.16 with jhbuild. I manage compiling most of
the modules but if I login then GNOME freezes after a few seconds and
then the whole thing seems to crash (I'm being returned to the session
where I launched gdmflexiserver)

Any pointers?

Weird thing I noticed in the moduleset is that some modules depend on
the cairo-1-0 branch and others on cairo head. But installing either one
of them overwrites the other.

Jaap