Re: [gnome-love] Tinderbox (automatic daily build) for GNOME

Hello,

On 3/28/06, Alejandro Garcia Castro <acastro igalia com> wrote:
I agree, we can investigate the most simple way to build gnome with mozilla
tinderbox, we can also create some kind of roadmap from that first
deployment in order to analyse what could we get from it. We could even
deploy some kind of sandbox with a simple prototype example, just a couple
of modules. After buildbot and mozilla-tinderbox tests we can decide. Does
this suit with what you were planning Jaap, Jérôme, Julien?

That sounds good to me.

Best regards,
--
Julien Gilli