Re: [gnome-love] Suggested resource/article...

On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 07:08:22PM +0530, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
I think Tango is probably where things are at.  Tango will help
you write icons that have the same look and feel.

I guess what is being asked by Micah is the odd ball question one
sometimes faces - "the icons look kind of cool so how can I begin to
create icon sets - what are the templates and guidelines - where are the
tools ? "

The Tango project (last time I checked) provides a direction - not much
real handholding

It's still young yet, but I think the information is there:

http://tango-project.org/Tango_Icon_Theme_Guidelines

sri