Re: [gnome-love] nonprofit budgeting planning & forecasting

On 8/11/06, Brian Dutton <dutton cniweb org> wrote:
Sorry about the mix up.  I just wanted to send out some information that I
thought would be of interest to your organization.  If you would like to see
that agenda; please let me know.  -Brian

No worries.  The information may be of interest to the Gnome
Foundation board of directors (the ones who control the finances for
the foundation), but few if any of those individuals are going to be
following this particular list.  board gnome org is the right list for
reaching them.  Even if you wanted to reach a broader audience than
the board of directors, foundation-list gnome org would make far
better sense.  This list, gnome-love, is for helping new volunteers
get involved in Gnome, in various methods all having to do with
donating time.  So, emails involving finances are hitting the wrong
audience here.  I'm one such individual who is uninvolved in the
finances of any nonprofit organization.

Hope that helps,
Elijah