Re: [gnome-love] nonprofit budgeting planning & forecasting

On 8/10/06, Brian Dutton <dutton cniweb org> wrote:
Miguel, I would like to invite you to be a part of the Nonprofit Budgeting,
Planning and Forecasting Conference.  This two day event will feature the
latest budgeting, planning and financial management trends, issues and
solutions for nonprofits. A few key topics that will benefit GNOME
Foundation include:

This email makes little sense.  Why was this sent to gnome-love
instead of either 'Miguel' (which Miguel are you referring to?  I
could take a guess, but I wouldn't be sure I was right, especially
since none of the current board of directors of the GNOME foundation
are named Miguel) or board gnome org?

Confused,
Elijah