Re: [gnome-love] Participate to the GNOME Goals and feel the love!

Vincent Untz wrote:
Do you want to help GNOME?
Are you wondering how you can help?
Do you want to feel some love?

Then this mail is for you!

The GNOME Goals are about fixing some little things in all GNOME
modules. This sounds hard since we have a lot of modules, but doing it
in one module is easy. So with the help of a lot of people we can easily
achieve these goals.

We currently have two goals:

  + http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/AppIcon
    This is about correctly installing and using application icons so
    that we're theme-friendly.

In the document it says that a 48x48 png is enough for the application, but as icons in that size looks bad in small sizes, would it be possible to ask people to provide these sizes?
* 16x16 for the taskbar
* 22x22 for the Applications menu (or 24x24 until someone fixes that piece of code)
* scalable for the desktop and stuff.
- Andreas