[gnome-love] Participate to the GNOME Goals and feel the love!

Do you want to help GNOME?
Are you wondering how you can help?
Do you want to feel some love?

Then this mail is for you!

The GNOME Goals are about fixing some little things in all GNOME
modules. This sounds hard since we have a lot of modules, but doing it
in one module is easy. So with the help of a lot of people we can easily
achieve these goals.

We currently have two goals:

  + http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/AppIcon
    This is about correctly installing and using application icons so
    that we're theme-friendly.

  + http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/PoLinguas
    This is a small item to make life of our translators easier.

Check those two pages to get more informations. And you'll see it's
really easy to help. So why not help? Fix one module, or more. And feel
the love!

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.