Re: [gnome-love] Some bugs with GTK and themes

--- Ricardo Markiewicz <rmarkie fi uba ar> wrote:

El lun, 14-11-2005 a las 17:26 +0000, Joachim
Noreiko escribió:
I can't reproduce this. I will try downloading
others themes from
art.gnome.org.

Other people on the Ubuntu forums were able to.
Perhaps it is an Ubuntu bug rather than gnome?

That is because icons are loading on demand the
first time you open the menu.

Wouldn't it be possible to calculate the size of the
icons before displaying them?

I'm going to post about this to the bugsquad mailing
list as suggested, so we can continue the discussion
there.

Joachim

http://uk.security.yahoo.com