Re: [gnome-love] feedback on getting started.

El jue, 03-11-2005 a las 16:15 -0600, Shaun McCance escribió:
On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 10:40 -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:
On 11/3/05, Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com> wrote:

Does the gnome website need help with this sort of
thing?

developer.gnome.org needs lots of help.  I don't know if that's part
of the foundation's having hired Shaun to write some good
documentation or not.  You could try asking on gnome-web-list.

It is not.  I have quite a lot of ideas on what sort
of documentation is lacking, on how we should structure
our developer-oriented web stuff, and on how we should
be putting all our documentation online.  But the bulk
of the work is not going to come from me, not in the
near-term future at least.

Something like the Python Sidebar [1] would be lovely :)

Unfortunately I can't help writing, because my English is not very
good :/.

If you think that it's a good idea, I could make a sketch.

[1] : http://projects.edgewall.com/python-sidebar/

--
Ricardo Markiewicz // http://www.fi.uba.ar/~rmarkie/