Re: [gnome-love] Software to organice

And in Gnome 2.8 Evolution can be compiled in with the clock. So when
you click on the clock you can see your tasks and appointments without
opening Evolution.

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 18:50:11 +0200, ewajacobs <ewajacobs home nl> wrote:
On Sat, 2004-09-25 at 14:29, Jaap Haitsma wrote:
Guillermo Latorre wrote:
Hello Gnome!!

I am not a developer but wish to be. Sorry for my English.

I have noticed that there's something lots of students need and Gnome
haven't.
I send this mail because I know there are many students that use Linux
and Gnome, and the calendars are complicated. I have looking for an
applet, or a program, that would administrate my schedule on this new
season, with all my theory and practice classes, a program wich could
send me notices about the current week.... or something like this.

Someone knows something about? Exists this software?

I think Evolution should be able to do this
Or maybe Sunbird, since it's a standalone calendar application (with a
lot more features then Evo has btw, looks certainly promising)
cheers

Emil