Re: [gnome-love] interested in implementing a (the) newsreader for Gnome?

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 13:52 +0300, Toni Willberg wrote:
Hello world.

Is there anyone else out there who can't find the right newsreader for
your taste?

I use Pan myself, but I don't like the UI at all. Evolution 2.0 is said
to contain a newsreader, but I haven't tested it myself yet, and I'd
guess there are people who don't want to use Evo for that.

Evo is moving towards separation of its various UI parts, so I recommend
that you investigate that first. Also, the NNTP support might be in
evolution-data-server, so maybe you can use that.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com