Re: [gnome-love] another new face

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 13:46:12 -0400, Sean Middleditch
<elanthis awesomeplay com> wrote:
On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 10:37 -0700, Donald Raikes wrote:
My primary area of interest right now is getting an easier method of
installing gnome than having to build it using jhbuild or garnome. I
have tried both and come up empty-handed.

Instead of making an "easier method," it makes more sense (IMO) to just
fix whatever is broken in the existing methods.  They should Just Work.

Assuming the tarballs and CVS have no problems, sure.  But I have
never yet been able to build or even rebuild Gnome without some kind
of manual intervention in the build process.