Re: [gnome-love] At last.................... I made it.......

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 23:01, David Moreno Garza wrote:
On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 12:04, Melinda wrote:
Give me two weeks. After that I will tell you that you are ready to cook
A Debian package of wallpapoz.

Yeah, let us know any work.

Ok, David, my file is ready:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/wallpapoz/

The website itself will be ready in few days. I just have to learn about
uploading the website content into souceforge....

Don't forget if you want to compile my package with your gtkmm-2.2, you
have to edit Makefile.am and configure.ac. Replace as necessary. Edit
wallpapoz.cpp too. Replace all sigc::mem_fun with SigC::slot. Hope you
enjoy it.....

Sean Middleditch:
Don't worry, I am still newbie right now. I have to learn it all step by
step. I will learn autopackage as soon as I have uploaded the content of
my website.

Murray Cumming:
The problem is not with your documentation. I have read it 10 times!
before you told me to do so:
http://www.murrayc.com/learning/linux/automake/automake.shtml

The problem is learning autoconf and automake is stupidly hard. Autoconf
and automake is autohell. I just hope learning autopackage that is
suggested by Sean can keep me away from these autohell. If not, I have
to learn it from here:
http://sources.redhat.com/autobook/autobook/autobook_toc.html

It is not fun learning autohell.