Re: [gnome-love] Task manager for GNOME

On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 08:36, Alan Horkan wrote:
On 9 Jul 2003, Brady Hegberg wrote:

Date: 09 Jul 2003 07:06:35 -0500
From: Brady Hegberg <bradyh bitstream net>

If you want to ssh to a system you can setup a launcher with the command
"ssh -l username systemaddress" - where systemaddress can be either an
address like "www.gnome.org" or an ip address like "172.121.16.25".

I know I could put together a nice wrapper script.
I am trying to think of things from a very Desktop/Graphical User Inteface
oriented users point of view.

Take a look at gnome-network (in gnome ftp and cvs). It has
remote-shell, remote-desktop, and several others - the first of which
sounds to be exactly what you're aiming for.

Quick screenshot at http://shaun.dog-berry.com/temp/gnome-net.png

Regards,
  Shaun