Re: [gnome-love] Gnome2 ppp application

Sorry for taking so long to respond.

I think its great that there are other people thinking
along the same lines as me on this subject.

I have a couple of thoughts about the ui mockup you
posted.  First I think that the connect screen is
probably a little bit too complicated.  The Cancel
button is largely superfluous.  Though having a help
button available is probably a good idea.

I've been trying to get away from having to use a
complicated account system, since the majority of users
will probably only have one account.  It makes better
sense in my mind to have the phone number, user name,
and password all be available to enter on the first
screen, that way it may be as simple for most people as
entering that information, without having to go into
the preferences.

I think you're right about having to include a easy to
use dial on demand solution.  I've tried to rework the
preferences in my mockup to be a little more obvious.