[gnome-love] Re: [gst-devel] Entry points for new media hackers

Ronald and others,

I've hacked together some xslt and xml stuff (thanks to TD for all the
help and inspiration) for the tasks we want to promote.

http://gstreamer.net/tasks/gnome.php

I will add the rest of the tasks tomorrow.  Let me know what you think
of the format and ideas, and please suggest changes/additions/... both
in style, form and content.

Don't announce this yet; I'll finish it first content-wise, then we can
put it on gnomedesktop.org, which will be perfect for the weekend :)

Thomas