[gnome-love] Re: [gst-devel] Entry points for new media hackers

On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 00:49 +0100, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
Ronald and others,

I've hacked together some xslt and xml stuff (thanks to TD for all the
help and inspiration) for the tasks we want to promote.

http://gstreamer.net/tasks/gnome.php

I will add the rest of the tasks tomorrow.  Let me know what you think
of the format and ideas, and please suggest changes/additions/... both
in style, form and content.

oHHH, i lIKELY!
(Opps, I've still got Caps Lock on from "SPEAK IN CAPS DAY!")

I've thought of a new task, sort of linked to the mixer one.
The volume control applet needs ported too.
(and maybe the CD player applet could use GStreamer too, I'll see if I
can do that after I port gnome-cd)

iain