[gnome-love] C++ GNOME/GTK

Ok, it hit the fan!

Like I said in another e-mail, it is my wish to convert all programs
from Qt to GNOME/Gtk. However, all of the libraries and programs I
have are written in C++, therefore, I will not be using GNOME/Gtk++ to
develope, but something called GNOMEMM and Gtk--. I have the widget
library installed, but there isn't much I can do with it; because
there is no documentation with the libraries. To make things worst,
nobody seems to know where or how to get information about the API
used by the wirdgets. Thus my question: Does anyone here know
where/how to get information about the C++ version of GNOME/Gtk?

Thanks in advance.