Re: [gnome-love] submitting patches to maintainers

On Tue, 2001-10-30 at 19:56, Ricardo Amadeo Contreras wrote:

On Tue, 2001-10-30 at 11:08, asan euskalnet net wrote:
I've solved a little bug of gedit. Now I want to generate a patch and
send it to the maintainer. I have the gedit sources from the gnome cvs
server. There is a procedure for generating diffs?

This is something that I am very interested in as well!

I've been testing out the Ximian Setup Tools cvs code recently, trying
to get them to support Mandrake 8.0... and I'd like to be able to
generate such a diff and send it to the maintaner (whoever that may be?)
in the hopes that mdk8.0 can become an officially supported platform.

We would **LOVE** to have MDK 8.0 supported.

For XST please send i to the mailing list :
setup-tool-hackers ximian com
you can subscribe in :