[gnome-love] Graphical su utility for GNOME (updated)

Kdesu is way too complex to port, so I rewrote gnomesu from
scratch this morning.
The result is here:
http://members1.chello.nl/~h.lai/gnomesu-0.1.0.tar.bz2

This version depends only on gnome-libs, and is fully GPL'ed.
It use the ZvtTerm widget to emulate a terminal to pass
a password to su, so no dangerous setuid root stuff.
There are still minor things to be done, but it works
pretty well.

Comments? Suggestions?

BTW, when I send email to this list, there's a huge delay
(12 hours!). Is this a common problem or is this list moderated
or something?