[gnome-love] Gnome main menu icon suggestion

When reading Sun's GNOME usability report I noticed that users did not associate the GNOME Foot Icon (Main menu) with a place to find programs, "begin work" or "start here" à la Windows. A suggestion is to enhance the icon to say GO!, with the GNOME foot for the "G". This way GNOME would get a similar place as the "start" menu, while at the same time holding on to the GNOME identity... I have also submitted this as a bug-report for gnome-panel too (I hope that's the right way to do it).

/Erik Nordström