[gnome-love] Re: Working on Usability Stuff

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 11:16:19AM -0700, Heeten wrote:
Like I said I'm intrested in getting started with
hacking in gnome.  I was wondering if I could possibly
do the recomendations for GDM from the GNOME Usability
Study Report, which I think I should be able to do (at
least some of them), and it's something I'm intrested
in working on.  Anyway, what'd you think?

Go for it.  Some of them are actually done already, and I think that
others may need a bit more thought about how to implement them.  Definately
start from the cvs or 2.2.3.1 version.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   What luck for the rulers that men do not think.