[gnome-love] Fwd: GtkCTree Implementation...

--- Begin Message --- I have created a GtkCTree control and am attempting to store and retrieve
data from the tree for a row.  The data seems to be stored okay.  If I access
the data immediately after storing it, the data is retrieved.  I retrieve the
data on a select row event, the data comes back as garbage.

Also, how are scrollbars implemented.

Any sample code you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

James Greene

--- End Message ---