Re: PSK+SAE when creating an Access Point

Am 23.03.22 um 08:57 schrieb Alfonso Sanchez-Beato via networkmanager-list:
On Tue, Mar 22, 2022 at 10:56 PM Thomas Haller <thaller redhat com> wrote:
sounds related to https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/-/issues/638#note_1306214 ?

Looks related, but in my case I was creating the AP with NM instead of
connecting to an external AP. It is interesting to see that the problem
starts to happen with wpa_supplicant 2.10, the same version as the one I
am using.

See my findings in
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1003907#70

https://w1.fi/cgit/hostap/commit/?id=7a9c36722511ce4df88b76cceceb241d6c6a151e

older wpasupplicant versions did not allow to set the SAE flag via D-Bus (which NetworkManager uses to talk to wpasupplicant).