Re: Changing IP on bridge without disconnecting VMs

Once upon a time, Thomas Haller <thaller redhat com> said:
Just to add, there is also `nmcli device modify "$IFNAME"
ipv4.addresses <new IP>`, which does something similar, but without
modifying the persistent profile. An that case, the change is
ephemeral.

Ahh, that's also good to know - I wasn't aware of how to use NM for
temporary configs (I'd just used "ip" directly and hoped that I wouldn't
conflict with NM).  Thanks.
--
Chris Adams <linux cmadams net>