NetworkManager Community Meetup at DevConf.CZ 2022

Hi Everybody,

as in the past iterations of DevConf.CZ and DevConf.US, we will again
have a slot for our NetworkManager community meetup.

This will be a virtual meeting on Saturday, January 29, 2022.

We will just meet and discuss NetworkManager and related topics. There
is no fixed agenda. If you are interested, join us!

https://www.devconf.info/
https://devconfcz2022.sched.com/event/siK0/networkmanager-community-meetup-devconfcz-2022

If you have questions, you can find us on IRC (#nm on LiberaChat) or

See you,
Thomas