NetworkManager CAN Support

Hello,

I have one question regarding CAN support in NetworkManager. I tried to set up CAN within NetworkManager, but it doesn’t work.

Then I noticed that there is anyway no CAN connection type available (nmcli connection add type can ifname can0 -> bad connection type: can)

Did I something wrong or is CAN anyway not implemented at the moment?

Will you plan to integrate CAN configuration in future?

BR
Josef

BSc Josef KRAXNER
Development Engineer Software
Platform Development Device Integration

josef kraxner avl com
T: +43 316 787 3191

AVL List GmbH
Hans-List-Platz 1, 8020 Graz
Austria
www.avl.com

AVL List GmbH, Firmensitz: Graz, Firmenbuchnummer: FN 53507M, Landesgericht fuer ZRS Graz