Re: org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.Settings.PropertiesChanged deprecated

Hi,

thx for your answer.

On Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2021 13:19:44 CEST Thomas Haller wrote:
[...]
I use the perl module Net::DBus for this job.
The following snippet shows how far I got up to date:

  my $busobjpath = "/org/freedesktop/DBus/Properties";

Such an object path does not exist on NetworkManager's D-Bus API.

Object paths start with "/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager".

See all object with `d-feet` or `busctl tree
org.freedesktop.NetworkManager`.

so how can I use org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.PropertiesChanged then?
What would be the correct way instead?
Using
  my $busobjpath = "/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Settings";
as before?
This doesn't work either, though.

Probably there is a fundamental misunderstanding regaring the concept on my
side.

Too bad that there was still a user of this API. We wouldn't have
dropped it yet, if we had been aware of existing users. But it's hard
to know who uses an API, unless you break it. Sorry about the breakage.

Don't worry, I'd only like to understand how I can fix it.

best,
Thomas

TIA.

Bye.