Re:Re: How to send DHCPv6 request with IA-PD option within NM

The connection sharing not work for me,
I just want to configure NetwrokManager to use dhclient to send dhcpv6 with -P option  requesting iapd.

At 2020-08-28 18:30:12, "Andrei Borzenkov" <arvidjaar gmail com> wrote: >On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 12:45 PM Mars via networkmanager-list ><networkmanager-list gnome org> wrote: >> >> hi all, >> >> For CentOS 8, NetworkManager is default to manage and configure network devices, I want to obtain IPv6 address via dhcpv6, found NM always send dhcpv6 packet with ia-na option, I tried internal dhcp client and dhclient tool, but it didn't work. I also changed the ipv6.method, the result is same. >> anyone has any idea? any is appreciated. >> > > >NM requests prefix delegation if you configure connection sharing: > >https://fedoramagazine.org/internet-connection-sharing-networkmanager/