Re: Putting interface always up with NetworkManager

16.10.2020 13:19, Andrei Petru Mura пишет:
Hi Andrei,

What value should I set to ignore-carrier?
Is it ok if I proceed like this:

in /etc/NetworkManager/conf.d/general.conf

I'll put this:
[device]
match-device=interface-name:enp5s0f1
ignore-carrier=yes

?

Works for me.

Thanks,
Mura Andrei

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 10:56 AM Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar gmail com>