Re: What happens after a timeout during connection ?

Hi Thomas,

This is quite hard for me to give better logs as I would have to enable them before the issue which not possible (can't modify factory image), and the issue is quite rare.

This being said, the issue aim to be resolved by the patch you pointed seems a very good candidate. It correspond to the circumstances were we observe the issue :

- bad connection quality (e.g big distance between device and AP)

- no retry at all (I tried for more than one hour)

- successfully reconnect if you simply reboot the device

As a first workaround I wonder if I can write a little python script to subscribe to NM DBus events and force the retry. Do you think it is feasible ?

Thanks,

gUI