Re: Changing primary plugin on Fedora to keyfile

On 5/13/20 9:19 AM, Dusty Mabe wrote:

On 5/10/20 2:50 AM, Thomas Haller wrote:

But it's mainly the choice of downstream/Fedora. I think this would
require a Changes document ([1]) and discussion on fedora devel.

[1] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/program_management/changes_policy/

Seems the deadline for F33 is in June ([2])

[2] https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-33/f-33-all-tasks.html

Yes! The correct way to go about this would be to file a changes request and have
a discussion. I would love for that to happen. Would the NM team be interested in
doing that?

Hey Thomas,

Did we ever file this change request? I think the deadline is coming up.

Dusty