How to import .ovpn file

Dear NetworkManager list,

I have a network-manager-openvpn question, if this is not the best place
to ask please let me know.

I use network-manager-openvpn on Debian version 1.8.10-1.

The last time that I wanted to import a .ovpn file I was not able to
find the option and I ended up splitting the .ovpn file in files and
then I did the configuration manually.

Do you know if this is possible in the GUI, or going to be possible?

I'm having a look at
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/NetworkManager-openvpn

And I don't see any changes to make this possible.

Would this feature be implemented in that repository I guess?

Thank you very much,

--
Carles Pina i Estany