Re: force IPv6 SLAAC

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 08:25:47PM -0500, Anthony Fletcher wrote:
Yes - you make a good point about the rules for the DUID. So I'm back
to using different NM profiles or a script that sets a different
static IPv6 address depending on the VLAN RA,

In order to get different IPv6 address from SLAAC, you may
try `ipv6.ip6-privacy ` (RFC 4941).

But you still need to solve the IPv6 prefix problem. Each VLAN should
has its own DHCP pool and RA prefix.

Anthony.

On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 at 12:26, Bjørn Mork via networkmanager-list <