Re: Inconsistent behaviour for non-admin users when creating new connections

Hi Thomas

Am 23.04.2020 um 08:37 schrieb Thomas Haller:

On Wed, 2020-04-22 at 17:55 +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:

I think the current situation is unfortunate. Ideally, NM Clients
would
behave more consistently and provide a better ootb experience for
unprivileged users. I find especially a) very unfriendly for users.
In a
multi-user setup it's unlikely they have an admin password and I
think
NM clients should just create user-owned connections in that case.

I agree. I see you dropped patch [1] now? Possibly this should be
upstream.

Yes, see
https://salsa.debian.org/utopia-team/network-manager-applet/-/commit/6363ab1469a3d68f41d7370c909a13132aa6bbd4

The patch was added originally to address
and is 7 years old.

universe are pointed away from Earth?