Re: NetworkManager dnsmasq plugin and docker

On Sat, May 25, 2019, at 3:35 AM, Till Maas via networkmanager-list wrote:
Hi,

I am using NetworkManager with dnsmasq with this confguration:

cat > '/etc/NetworkManager/conf.d/dns.conf' <<EOF
[main]
dns=dnsmasq
EOF

Using podman will help if you're using host networking:
https://github.com/containers/libpod/pull/1846

But as I noted in the PR the general case requires some sort of special API between the container and host, I
am not aware of anyone working on it at the moment.