Re: spamming router with router solicitations

On Sun, 2019-06-02 at 10:29 +0200, Thomas Haller via networkmanager-
list wrote:

Thanks, that's of course a string indication that NetworkManager is
the
culprit.

Seems so to me.  As well as (see answer to your other question
below)...

Just to check, did you enable level=TRACE

I think I had it set to DEBUG.  Let me see if I can reproduce with it
set to TRACE.

logging and made sure that a
possible burst of logging messages is not rate limited by systemd-
journald?

Yes, most certainly.  Set journald's rate limiting to 0.

How is the CPU usage of NetworkManager when this happens?

It goes up quite a bit.  More indication that it is NM.

Cheers,
b.