[nmstate] nmstate development etc to be discussed here

Good news everyone,

after checking with some Network Manager developers, we would like to
use this mailing list for discussions about the nmstate project, a
declarative API based on Network Manager. To allow easier filtering,
we encourage to use a [nmstate] tag in the subject for e-mails
regarding nmstate.

For for information see the homepage and GitHub project:
https://nmstate.github.io/
https://github.com/nmstate/nmstate

Also we will be giving presentation at DevConf.cz and FOSDEM:
https://devconfcz2019.sched.com/event/JcnJ/declare-your-linux-network-state
https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/declare_linux_network_state/

In case you have any objections against this, please let me know.

Kind regards
Till

--
Till Maas
Ansible RHEL Networking System Role Maintainer