Re: automatic APN selection

Hey, just so you know this basically exists. You just need to create a connection profiles with the correct "sim-id" "apn" pairs. Some users, myself included, wouldn't want this to be automatic because we use private APNs, but you could easily put together an optional package of connection files that accomplishes this.

Alex Ferm
PetroPower, LLC.
3003 E. 37th Street N.
Suite 100