automatic APN selection

Hello,

I posted yesterday question to ModemManger mailing list about implementing automatic APN selection (based on mobile broadband database) and it was pointed [0] out that this feature should be added to NM. My case is that embedded device using GSM modem should connect to internet automatically (without user intervention only by plugging SIM card). Isomebody working on such solution already? It is right approach? Thanks for replies.

0 - https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/modemmanager-devel/2019-February/006996.html

BR,

marek
--