IPv6 RA route add/removal does not trigger dispatch action

My ISPs router/modem does not support DHCPv6 and therefore I can only use stateless configuration. To deal with some silliness from my from my ISP, I need perform some extra configuration once the interface gets an IP address. I'd like to re-run the script when addresses are added or removed from the interface.

When I bring up the interface, I see the `pre-up`, `up`, and `dhcp6-change` actions get triggered. However, when new routes are added or removed from the router advertisement,  NetworkManager adds/removes the the corresponding  addresses, but does not trigger a dispatch event.

Is the lack of a dispatch event expected and/or desired behavior? Should an action get triggered?

Running Fedora 28 with NetworkManager-1.10.12.

Thanks,
Matthew Gyurgyik