Re: Wifi channel width availability

Hello again,

I have determined that NL80211_BSS_CHAN_WIDTH, although it seemed we were using it, is actually not all that
helpful and returns 0s for everything I can see locally. I will remove its use from our program. No need for
it in libnm.

Thanks,
Harry

Hi,

I am trying to replace a lot of code with use of libnm. Something that we were using was Access Point
channel width (NL80211_BSS_CHAN_WIDTH). Is there any way in libnm to retrieve this?

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Mallon
CODEX | Senior Software Engineer
60 Poland Street | London | England | W1F 7NT
E harry.mallon@codex.online | T +44 203 7000 989