howto define which slave provides the mac addr for the bridge

Hi!

I want to connect a real ethernet adapter and a virtual ethernet adapter to a
bridge. The bridge itself is configured to ask a dhcp for an ip address.

The problem is, that I can't tell the bridge to always use the mac address of
the real ethernet adapter. Rather than it is more or less luck which one's mac
address the bridge uses. Mostly the address of the virtual adapter which is not
hardcoded and will be generated at every boot (which is ok, I don't want to
hardcode this).

Is it possible to define which slave provides the mac addr for the bridge?
The first slave which is enslaved? The last slave?
Or can I set a property in the slaves or bridges settings?
Do I need to retrieve the mac addr of the real adapter and assign it via a
script to the bridge?

Cheers,
Thilo