Re: VPN reconnect

On Thu, 2018-03-08 at 22:16 +0100, Thomas Haller wrote:
I think on recent versions it should work mostly similar. On the other
hand, 1.2 is really old. It would be better to start testing on master,
fixing it there, and then see what it needs to get it working on older
versions.

I tried NM 1.8.6 on Fedora 27. It's mostly the same.

No route to the VPN gateway when I bring the Ethernet back up.
Stray 'vpn0' device detected in addition to the logical VPN connection.

The only thing that's different is the dns-priority handling. Now if I
set ipv4.dns-priority=-1, I get REFUSED for any request outside
'company.com' which is the *search* domain returned by the VPN client;
nothing to do with which domains you should use its DNS server for.

Even reverse DNS isn't working.