ANN: NetworkManager 1.11.90 (1.12-rc1) released

Hello,

I am happy to announce that we just released the first release-
candidate for upcoming 1.12.0 NetworkManager.

We expect this to be already quite close to the actual release, which
is planned in one week already, next Friday.

Find the preliminary NEWS file here:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/tree/NEWS?id=1.12-rc1

and the release tarball at our usual location
https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager/
https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager/1.11/NetworkManager-1.11.90.tar.xz

Thanks to everybody who contributed to this release.

Testing and feedback is appreciated.

best,
Thomas