Network manager and libreswan setup

Hi guys,

I'm trying to configure a VPN connection in network manager using the libreswan plugin. I would like to know if there is a documentation or a tutorial of how to configure the connection. I found bunch of samples in the Internet but it always show how to configure without network manager. How can I integrate with network manager ? Do I still need to have the config file for ipsec or I can set up everything inside VPN configuration section ?

Thanks in advance!

José Guilherme Vanz
Software developer
M  +55 47 99919 3974
E   jose guilherme vanz zpesystems com

1487589758314_PastedImage
46757 Fremont Blvd., Fremont, CA 94538
zpesystems.com | Request a NodeGrid Demo